In the 7th round of Ekstraklasa, Legia Warszawa defeated Lechia Gdańsk 2:0 owing to goals by Takesure Chinyama (22’) and Miroslav Radović (56’).
The match started with fast game in which Legia dominated their opponents. However, there were too many misunderstandings among the players so as to result in decent attempts on goal. In 12’ Lechia was about to score when a counter-attack let Lukjanovs (Lechia) perform an 18-metre hit. Luckily to Legia, it turned out inaccurate. Ten minutes later Takesure Chinyama (Legia), for whom it was the first time in the new season when he played from the very beginning of the match, made use of a great pass by Iwański (Legia) and scored. The lost goal made Lechia play offensively, which in turn allowed Legia’s counter-attacks.
The second half was a show by Chinyama, who tried hard to score again. Unfortunately, it was done by force, therefore inaccurately, and Legia had to wait for their second goal to 56’ when Miroslav Radovi
scored after a good pass by Maciej Iwański. Soon, Radović had a chance to score again, yet he decided to pass the ball to Chinyama and it got seized by Lechia. Being aware of their advantage, Legia were comfortable to slow down the play in the midfield and hope for their opponents’ mistakes. More attempts on goal were to be seen when Marcin Mięciel (Legia) substituted Maciej Rybus in 72’. Unfortunately, neither Mięciel nor Chinyama managed to change the final score.
Consequently, Legia Warszawa defeated Lechia Gdańsk 2:0. They could score more goals but, again, accuracy seemed their weak point. However, the win lifted supporters’ spirits in Warsaw.
Legia - Lechia 2:0 (1:0)
Goals: 22` Chinyama, 56` Radović
Legia: 82. Jan Mucha - 25. Jakub Rzeźniczak, 15. Inaki Astiz Ventura, 4. Dickson Choto, 11. Tomasz Kiełbowicz - 32. Miroslav Radović, 16. Ariel Borysiuk (62, 28. Marcin Smoliński), 8. Maciej Iwański, 7. Piotr Giza, 31. Maciej Rybus (72, 21. Marcin Mięciel) - 19. Takesure Chinyama (86, 14. Adrian Paluchowski).
Lechia: 24. Mateusz Bąk - 5. Krzysztof Bąk, 7. Jacek Manuszewski, 21. Hubert Wołąkiewicz, 3. Arkadiusz Mysona - 9. Maciej Rogalski, 8. Łukasz Surma, 23. Marko Bajić, 22. Paweł Nowak (58, 18. Jakub Zabłocki), 29. Marcin Kaczmarek (67, 14. Piotr Wiśniewski) - 11. Ivans Lukjanovs (72, 28. Maciej Kowalczyk).
yellow cards: Giza - Mysona, Manuszewski, Wołąkiewicz.
referee: Tomasz Mikulski (Lublin)
- Trwa 13. kolejka T-Mobile Ekstraklasy
- Rugby. Zimowe zwycięstwo Legii na AWF
- Magiera: Nagroda za walkę do końca (1)
- Wygrana "dwójki", powrót Żurka
- JuniorKozak! Odcinek 5.
- Vrdoljak nie będzie strzelał karnych (12)
- O ligowe punkty w Bydgoszczy (2)
- W prasie przed Zawiszą
- Jak zareaguje "dwójka"?
- Legia na 88. miejscu w rankingu UEFA (7)
- Legia FIT odc. 7 (HD)
- Legia wśród trzech najlepszych drużyn LE! (1)
- Wspieraj Legię na wszystkich frontach
- 13 kolejka: typuje dział analityczny (1)
- Zapowiedź 13. kolejki T-Mobile Ekstraklasy (1)
- Iwański najlepszy w meczu z Lechią (18)
- Sonda: Spełnione nadzieje kibiców (3)
- Mecz Legia - Lechia Gdańsk na legia.com
- Kulisy meczu Legia - Lechia - VIDEO. Polecamy! (22)
- Lucjan Brychczy uhonorowany (5)
- Piłkarze Lechii o meczu (2)
- Legioniści o meczu (3)
- 200. ligowy mecz Tomasza Kiełbowicza (4)
- Trenerzy o meczu (15)
- Wygrana i dobra gra Legii (42)