The stadium is one of the most modern and advanced stadia in Europe. During the tour, you will get a chance to see all the places available only for players and staff and… for guided tours visitors. Our experienced and knowledgeable guides will also tell you everything you want to know about the history of the stadium and our Club.
Guided tour offer is composed according to club strips: red, white and green.
The “white” guided tour is especially designed for individual visitors. By visiting the stadium you will experience:
- A walk through the pitch into the players’ bench,
- the Champions Gallery where is presented the photograph of each player who have ever won the Championship with Legia,
- the football dressing room – if only those walls could talk…
- „Żyleta” stand, the most famous stand in Poland where the noisiest and best football fans in the world support our team,
- executive section of our stadium, which is often visited by celebrities, politicians and so on.
- the FanStore where you will find all kinds of Legia merchandise, with match shirts, T-shirts, jackets, blouses, scarves and much, much more.
The tour last up to 90 min.
Every Day at 12.00, 14:00 and 16.00
5th and 6th December tours at 16.00 will not guided.
Guided tours are in Polish with commentary in English for foreign visitors. There is the special discount for shopping at the FanStore with a guided tour ticket.
Calendar (days market in green are avaliable for stadium tours):
Stadium tour is not avaliable on matchdays. More days, especially on weekend will be updated as soon as the games dates will be confirmed.
Adult 20 PLN
Reduced 15 PLN
If you would like to book tour guided only in English for yourself or your group of any number it is also possible. Additionaly to tickets prices ther is a standard fee of 150 PLN (per group).
We accept Warsaw Pass
If you are interested in booking the tour for an organized group check availability:
Tel. 608 542 541